The first four aren’t that unusual; they line up pretty closely with the Biblical descriptions of cherubim and seraphim.
Ever wonder why most Bible stories with angels start out with the angel saying something to the effect of, “Okay, now don’t freak out…”?
IT’S BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE THAT.
and the fifth one is actually a Throne, which is technically an angel, but it’s the highest class of angels
Yep. Angels don’t look like humans with wings, folks.
my uncle is a vet assistant and he also puppy sits for clients when they go on vacation
songs that have an amazingly catchy and cool tune but really uncomfortable lyrics
I think we’re all thinking of the same thing but don’t dare speak its name for fear of summoning it.
We don’t talk about it
ARE THOSE BLURRED FUCKING LIMES
STOP EVERYTHING AND WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW! The entire cast of The Lion King does an impromptu performance of Circle of Life on a plane full of unsuspecting passengers!
Love Disney? Follow itsadisneything!
I’m smiling so huge I probably look like an idiot but I don’t care this was amazing
"extendable forks don’t exist" you say?
You’d be wrong fucker
i’ve been laughing at this fucking fork for ten minutes
Requested by misha-collins-theoverlord, anything for my huggy bear, Van :)
- All I Want (Is To Solve Your Puzzle) PG-13 Gabriel was cool, friends everywhere he went, parties every weekend if he wanted to go. People came to him, wanted his attention, craved his approval.But there was one person who wasn’t interested in him at all. Wasn’t interested in anything, it seemed like, except for sitting by himself and reading books more suited to college professors and like, priests, instead of teenagers.So, of course, Gabriel was totally fascinated by Sam Winchester.
- All I Want (Is To See The Truth From The Lies) PG-13 Sam Winchester didn’t make friends easily. So when popular prankster Gabriel started to take an interest in him, Sam wanted to know what his game was.
- Operation Woo Sam Winchester NC-17 Part 2 Gabriel wants to woo bookish Sam. He enlists the help of Castiel and Dean to do this. It wasn’t everyday that the loudest kid in the school wooed the quietest nerd in the corner. Then again, not every school was Kripke High. (Includes DeanCas)
- Antimony Heart NC-17 The night Gabriel sat down across from him, Sam had been looking for life’s answers in a stained napkin.
- Highway of Love (Or: How Sam Winchester Learned to Stop Worrying and Relax Already) NC-17 Sam noticed a few things weren’t quite right after they killed the Trickster. After going back to check things out, his life will never be the same.
- Post It’s And Yoga Poses NC-17 So Sam works in a cubicle and Gabriel’s the Head of Advertising.
- Special PG-15 Sam’s wife Jess dies in a tragic accident, leaving him and their autistic daughter Leigh heartbroken. After living with Sam’s brother for a year, Sam decides to get a fresh start in his life and start moving on from the terrible loss. He moves into an apartment in the heart of the city that only has one real blessing about it: the bakery across the street. The coffee there is the best Sam’s ever tasted and the pastries are absolutely to die for. Best of all, it’s owned by two brothers, Gabriel and Castiel Novak, and Leigh is immediately smitten with them. The brothers are equally taken by her and they soon become Sam’s closest friends. They help him raise Leigh and, at the same time, get his life back on track. Along the way, Sam finds himself drawn particularly to Gabriel, who’s crude, loud, obnoxious, and nothing like what he’s usually attracted to. (Includes Dean/Cas)
- One More Miracle NC-17 Sam Winchester is the son of two dead parents, living with his brother as he approaches graduation from the University of Kansas. His life is nothing special, and meeting Gabe, the curious owner of a local bookstore, is certainly not about to change that…until it does.
- Here, Kitty Kitty PG-13 One More Miracle’ ‘verse fic. Slight spoilers for OMM, but you don’t have to read it to read this one. Gabe is not, has never been, and never will be a cat person.
- Happily Ever After (or The Wild Goose Chase That Wasn’t A Wild Goose Chase) PG-13 'One More Miracle' 'verse fic. I'd really recommend reading that first if you want to understand the references in this one.That's how these things always end, isn't it? The Prince marries the Princess, and everyone lives happily ever after.Sam is nostalgic, Dean enlists the help of his own small army, and Gabe is just dragged along for the ride.
- The First Time I Ever Lay With You NC-17 (Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Idk if this floats your boat but I figured I’d include it an let you skip it if it doesn’t) Gabriel runs into an unexpected problem. Sam is surprisingly happy to help him out.
- The Baking Angel NC-17 (Equal Parts DeanCas also) Castiel and Gabriel have been running their bakeshop for thirty years, waiting for the Vessels to show and signal the end of the world. When the waiting ends, the two brother angels find their loyalties — and their world — changing. Romance, brotherly love, and a hefty dose of brown sugar.
- Haven’t You Heard (Winning The War) NC-17 Sam’s college experience can be summed up in pretty much one word: Gabriel.
- After School Special PG-13 Sam knows he shouldn’t be eavesdropping on Gabriel’s conversation, but he can’t help himself.
- Perpendicular Lines PG-13 In which junior Sam Winchester is oblivious, quick to make assumptions, and an awful tutor.
- Floats PG-13 Castiel’s brother is home from college on break and joins Sam, Dean and Castiel for a swim in the local pond. And rocks the boat in the progress. Sam decides he doesn’t really mind.
- Morning, Teach NC-17 Art teacher Castiel Novak has just turned 29 when he meets Dean Winchester at a gay club. After sleeping with the boy, he leaves in a hurry, trying to cope with the guilt over betraying his girlfriend and his overly conservative parents. But forgetting Dean becomes close to impossible, when Castiel’s new job at a High School in San Francisco reveals Dean to be a most troublesome student (Okay, so this fic is mainly DeanCas but chapters 24-29 are like a Sabriel sequal, but the earlier chapters include a little SamGabe so I still really recommend this one because I love both ships in this)
this is a bromance
when someone from a different timezone is late night blogging and its daytime where you are
THIS IS WHAT THIS GIF WAS DESTINED TO BE
comic about how I’ve been feeling recently
The next person who makes a joke about my pole dancing and calls me a stripper, I’m going to show them this photo and say, “You may or may not take me seriously, but just know that I can probably crush your tiny little skull with my thigh muscles.”
There’s nothing I don’t love about this.