Good morning. I love you.
Ps. biscuits, milk and formaldehyde are missing.
The only missing piece now is you.
Petition for all the Marvel actors to agree that whenever Scarlett gets a blatantly sexist question one of the Chrises just takes it instead.
You have my signature.
EVERYONE GO HOME, RUFFALO IS ON BOARD.
my favorite thing in stories is when the antagonist doesn’t die, but instead they realize they were being kind of a stupid dick (maybe because the protagonist saved them or something) and then they have to kind of awkwardly tag along with the heroes in order to make up for their mistakes and gradually become slightly less evil
omfg i hate my dad’s computer he has a fucking profanity filter i feel like i’m on goddamn neopets or something
LOOK AT THIS SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD
Please ask your dad where he got the profanity filter at. I am going to do this to everyone’s computer. PLEASE TELL ME
how to walk like a queen [x]
This is the best acting lesson I have every seen in my life
Instead of killing an unwanted tree , this machine makes it possible to move it to a new place instead.
It looks like a Transformer
Any kind. Hot. Cold. White. Green. Black. Rooibos. Herbal. Oolong. Sweet. Unsweet. With Milk. Without. Tea is great.
Tea is life.
dont tell me how to live my life
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
somebody put this in a time capsule because it is so important that future generations see this
how can this much occur in three seconds